Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Altered piggy wiggy dogs!

Hello my lovely peeps,

Okay I know I promised not to say peeps after Easter was over but I just love the word so much I couldn't resist! Yes my heading for this blog post is a little bizarre but it is the note I made for writing this post and indicative of the state of my head at the moment. I have serious brain overload! (Okay no comments please).

We have a brilliant 'altered' weekend coming up 26/27 May so if you are a fan of Ranger products you will luuuuurve this. I know there are limited places left on the altered book day so you might have to catch the re-run.













I know Christmas is a dirty word at the moment but I am excited to announce we have Pink Piggy Wiggy (aka Dawn) taking two classes on our Christmas in July weekend 14/15 July. She is up there with the bestest colourer inners I have seen and already teaches full weekends in colouring and is on a number of reputable Design Teams. Visit her blog to see her work. So if you want to know how to really use your promarkers then keep an eye on the workshop schedule (my mum already tried to sneakily book for the full day and the schedule is not even out!)

I have plenty more dates for Create & Craft shows and am going to try to create a box on my blog and website (ha ha ha I hear you saying!) but just in case I don't manage it today here are some dates for your diary. Sunday May 27th 9-11am, Friday June 1st 10am and 1pm, Saturday June 9th 12noon and 4pm, Sunday June 24th 9-11am and Thursday June 28th (time TBA). These are obviously subject to change but I will update you as the dates get closer.



Couldn't resist sharing this photo of the three amigos. Couldn't have staged this if we had tried!

Have plenty more to share with you but I am trying to avoid giving you all brain overload too so will save it for another day. Off to work on my demos for Sunday Scrappers! Woohoo.

Remember, 'never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow!' Mark Twain

Hugs

Rosemary x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. So glad you will be on CnC sharing all your wonderful ideas and inspiration. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday Scrappers.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks maggie. Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo, keep saying peeps chick, cos peeps is good heeheee. I would be practically dumb if that word and 'chick' ever went out of existence. Mind you, that may not be a bad thing some would say!!! I am sooooo looking forward to July and will catch up with you soon. Hope you and Nige and the 4 legged treasures are OK (and parents too). Hugs, D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so looking forward to the altered book workshop:) Got to go out an buy an aerial for the telly so can get Freeview up and running so I can get C&C and record your shows. Why doesn't Virgin have C&C? It's a mystery. So some of my crafting budget has got to go on an aerial (Don't tell Nige!)

    Love the doggy photo.

    Hugs

    Sheilagh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha dawn! Good to hear from you. Will be in touch imminently - promise. Hope birdies ok - scary.
    Lot of interest on altered book Sheilagh - should be good. I know about virgin - have others who can't get C & C on that. See you soon
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photo of the amigos, and I loved meeting Cubby on Friday - he's gorgeous & sooo soft. look forward to seeing you on C&C again on Sunday 27th, glad we can't get Virgin in our area!! see you again soon
    love
    Gill x x x

    ReplyDelete