Sunday, 11 November 2012

Mini photo/gift card wallet.

Hey crafty ones,

We are now less than 5 days away from our mega retreat and cutting and packing kits is at full speed but I promised to give my dimensions and how-to on this demo I did about 10 days ago. So here goes.



This main piece measures 8cm x 25cms and should be scored at 9, 11, 20 and 21.5cms. I have rounded the corners on what will be the flap.



Cut two identical pieces 11.2cms x 8cms and score them at 1.5cms and then every 1cms until 1.5ish is left (making sure the long side is along the top of your scoring board/trimmer).



Accordion fold both pieces.



Attach the accordion pieces to the main back piece first with double sided tape and then carefully line up and stick down the top. Add a magnetic fastener or hook and loop closure if desired.









This little wallet can be used to hold photos, gift cards, fruit tea/hot chocolate/lemsip sachets, lavender sachets, £50 notes! Etc etc.




Bear in mind these are only the dimensions I chose to use and once the have the gist of this you can resize the wallet itself and make the pocket deeper and wider.

There, just like that. I will do my best to post instructions for toilet roll book and explosion box in the next few days, as requested

Keep warm!

Rosemary x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Thank you these mini books so easy to make and the instructions so easy to follow keep up your great work

    ReplyDelete